The Mini Mat is a versatile and great entry product for regular grounding. It can be used in a variety of ways ……..just be creative!
You could use it as a mouse mat in the office with your hands/wrists touching for that grounding connection, or as a travel mat to take with you for earthing on the go. Use it as a foot mat under your desk or whilst watching TV. You can even sit on it, or use it as a pet mat.
The Mini Mat really is your flexible friend!
Set Up Instructions:
- Click the black connector cord to the Mini Mat
- Connect the black connector cord pin to the UK Socket Adapter and plug into your wall socket (wall socket switch can be in the OFF or ON position). There is no need to switch on the electricity as you are simply receiving the Earth’s free electrons from the grounding port of your socket, however if the switch is on it won’t use power or affect the product.
- Place the Mini Mat black side facing up – this is the conductive side.
Please Note: For your safety, locate any connecting cord in such a way that it doesn’t cause a tripping hazard.
- Wipe down the mat using a non-corrosive cleaner like soap and water on a damp sponge.
- Air dry.
- Do not put in the washing machine or dryer.
- Do not use chlorine or bleach.
- Do not use any liquid fabric softener or detergent containing bleach or fabric softener.
- Do not apply lotion, creams, or body oil to your skin before touching the mat. These can oxidise and damage conductivity.