Test that your earthing products are conducting electrons!
The Product Tester Kit includes:
- 1 Earthing Product (Continuity) Tester
- 1 Coil Cord
- 1 UK Socket Adapter
How it Works
How To Use The Earthing Product Tester
1. Check your wall outlet with an Outlet Checker (not included) to ensure you have a grounded outlet. Next, plug the UK Safety Adapter (included with this kit) into your grounded wall outlet.
2. Snap Coil Cord #1 onto the Product Tester. Plug the other end of cord into the UK Safety Adapter.
3. Connect your grounding product as instructed and plug into the other socket of the UK Safety Adapter.
4. Place the Product Tester firmly onto the conductive surface of your Earthing product. Press down on to the PRESS button and a solid green light in the indicator window shows that your product is conductive and ready to ground you.
TESTING THROUGH A SHEET: Add a drop of water onto your sheet. This mimics the body moisture created over time when contact is made with the sheet. Next, firmly place the Product Tester against the wet area. A solid green light in the indicator window shows that your product is conductive and ready to ground you.
If the green light does not turn on, then your product or cord may not be conductive.