Earthing Grounded Sock Kit Includes:
- 2 Earthing Socks with conductive snap (sole 22cm; height 15cm; width 9cm.)
- 2 Coil Cords (15’ each)
- 1 UK Safety Adapter
Materials: 80-85% Nylon, 15-20% Silver Fiber (naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial.)
Size: One size fits most as they are highly stretchable. Unisex.
Suggestions for Use: Wear these grounded socks while sitting or lying down relaxing, working, or sleeping. There are two different methods for using these socks.
Methods For Use:
Method 1: Connected to Coil Cords that are plugged into a grounded wall outlet.
Step 1: Push the UK Safety Adapter into your grounded outlet.
Step 2: Put on the socks.
Step 3: Push the Coil Cords into the Safety Adapter.
Step 4: Snap the Coil Cords onto the conductive snap on each Sock.
And that’s it! You’re grounding! Please remember to disconnect the Coil Cord before walking!
Method 2: Touch another grounded product. (Does not require Coil Cords on the Socks)
This is a great way to be grounded while keeping your feet warm!
Step 1: Put on the Socks.
Step 2: Place your feet on an Earthing product that’s already plugged into a grounded wall outlet. For example:
- Working at your desk or watching TV, place your feet on a Universal Earthing Mat.
- Lying in bed, wear the Socks while sleeping on an Earthing Mattress Cover either under or over the fitted sheet.
- HAND WASH as needed with mild soap and water. You don’t need to wash these socks as often as regular socks due to their naturally antimicrobial properties.
- Never use bleach, whitening detergents, oxi-detergents, or soaps with essential oils.
- Air dry only.
- Wait one hour after applying lotions or oils before wearing the Socks.